Learn about the power of coops, click play
Can your clinic’s pricing & marketing compete with corporate hospitals, online providers, pharmacies & pet stores?
With TVC, independent hospitals can be competitive.
An independent veterinary practice’s ability to turn a profit is becoming more and more difficult. Corporate clinics, big box stores, pharmacies, online providers and pet stores have the ability to leverage their purchasing power to procure goods and services at a lower cost. As an independent purchaser you cannot obtain the same pricing. TVC uses the collective purchasing power of the group to match the corporate buying power. TVC can obtain the best pricing for your independent veterinary business, making you competitive and more profitable
TVC Members typically save $10,000-$30,000 a year or 5%-50% on:
- Reference Laboratory Services
- in-house Consumables
- Flea and Tick Products
- Medical Supplies
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Pet Food
- Credit Card Services
- Dosimetry Badges
- Hospital Equipment
- Verizon, Office Depot, CDW (computer hardware) and many more
Members get great discounts or rebates on the products and services were TVC has a negotiated price. It is just that simple. Join the 300+ TVC members today to create your success story!…what will you save? Join Now and get a 30 day free trial.
Why Choose a Cooperative?
- No annual fees: TVC's operating costs are paid by vendor rebates.
- Quit any time: No exit fees or penalties.
- Use only The Deals Helpful to Your Clinic: Maintain your independent decision making.
- Keep Control of Supplier Relationships: You do not buy anything from TVC.
- Networking: Members tell TVC their best practices allowing TVC to identify and disseminatethe best business strategies for your clinic.
- You may have more questions: see our FAQ page to get your answers.